How to Find Us
NOTE: If our parking lot is full, ADDITIONAL PARKING can be found on the east side of the church, on the street, and across the street in the park.
- Take Exit 1D - FOURTH PLAIN BLVD - EAST. Go approximately 1.5 miles to Grand Boulevard.
- TURN RIGHT on Grand. Go one block to the light at 20th Street.
- TURN LEFT on 20th Street, which jogs over to become 18th Street
- UUCV is on the RIGHT, about one mile.
- Take Exit 28 MILL PLAIN ROAD - WEST. Go about 2 miles to Andresen Road (Safeway on your left).
- TURN RIGHT on Andresen. Go to the light at the bottom of the hill, which is 18th Street.
- TURN LEFT on 18th Street.
- UUCV is on the LEFT, about 1 mile, just past the Thunderbird Apartmentsí sign.
- C-Tran, the Clark County public transit system, has three buses that run near the church:
- #30 goes right by UUCV on 18th Street
- #39 on Brandt stops several blocks west of UUCV
- #4 on Fourth Plain stops north of UUCV (accessible via General Anderson Rd).